Every concrete floor has issues. Roads salts, moisture pressure, and freeze thaw issues all contribute to a gradual deterioration. But many floors that look hopeless can actually be restored and protected with a clean, durable, decorative, waterproof coating that will last years. You will add value to your property while making your space bright and usable.
- Floor Restoration – New and old concrete get the same treatment as if this were your living room. All cracks and decaying concrete are cleaned and completely filled. Our high-performance Polyurea filler absorbs into the walls of the crack -- this is critical to long-term performance of the final decorative coating. When crack filler cures it blocks off moisture pressure that can delaminate a floor. Once all defects are fixed, we sand smooth.
- Surface Preparation – All garage, retail, medical or industrial floor surfaces get the same treatment. Floors are grinded to a smooth, flat finish. We remove all highs and lows in a floor so that water will not pool and your decorative coat looks flawless. We use professional grinding equipment with a high-powered dustless vacuum system. All dust is contained in bags and disposed of properly or saved as a mortar and recycled.
- Edge Molding – We can provide edge molding which is coated to the top edge. This step creates a pan making for easy cleaning with water while avoiding any chance of water getting under your drywall. Notice the edges in many of the photos featured here.
- Decorative Coatings – The first coat is a primer that absorbs into the concrete becoming part of your floor. This caps off moisture pressure preventing any chances of delamination. Rapid curing means we can apply numerous coatings in a day. Decorative chips are added, scraping any excess or loose chips before application of the final clear coats.
- Non-Slip Coating – We build non-slip aggregate into each layer. This means that even over the long term, your floor will meet or exceed OSHA acceptable Coefficient of Friction levels. This prevents accidents and prevents slip-and-fall litigation.
- Cleaning and Maintenance – The final coating is easy to maintain. Water, a small amount of liquid soap, and a squeegee and broom will keep your floor looking new for years.